Hello!

    

  My name is Durham Sundberg and I am a 19 year old freshman here at Linn-Benton Community College. I play baseball at LB and plan to transfer to a four year school after my time here is done! I enrolled in this course because it was a requirement for my Business Administration major, but I am actually very excited to get back into marketing. I took four years of marketing at Sam Barlow high school and really enjoyed DECA competitions where I competed in the sports and entertainment marketing division. I am most excited to learn about consumer trends and how they have an impact on marketing as a whole. It is something that was briefly covered in my high school classes that I want to learn more about. Outside of school I am very passionate about baseball. I have played near year round since I was 12 years old and it plays a very large part in my life. I am very excited for this term and hope to get to know some new faces!




Comments